Dear Patients and Friends,
We’ve reopened our practice in accordance with CDC and ADA guidelines to responsibly resume seeing our patients for regular appointments and treatment.
We want to assure you of the measures we take to maintain a clean and safe environment so you can continue to receive needed care without fear or concern.
Our team has had additional training to ensure our processes meet or exceed sanitation and sterilization standards of care, and we have elevated our infection control procedures in response to this time of global concern. You can visit our practice with confidence, knowing we are taking additional measures to provide for the safety of our patients and our team:
- We have limited the number of patients in the office to two at a time, seated farthest apart (20 feet)
- Half the usual number of appointments per day
- Only one staff member at a time per patient
- Placing and removing braces in a private room
- Hand sanitizer is available at every station
- Anti-microbial wipes and disinfectant spray used after every patient and throughout the day
- Clear rigid plastic barrier at reception desk
- Staff wears N95 masks with surgical mask overlay, safety goggles, full face shield, disposable jacket.
Should you have any questions or concerns about your appointment, please do not hesitate to call us at (718) 747-0393. We are here to help.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we will be taking to keep you and every patient, safe in our practice. If you are in need of an appointment, please call our office today!
Thank you for being part of our practice family. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming you back.
Dr. Aaron Milchman, DMD
Serving The Following Locations:
Whitestone • Bayside • Bay Terrace • Fresh Meadows • Jamaica Estates • Hollis • Flushing • Kew Gardens Hills • Forest Hills